Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A few changes

So I have noticed that I really don't put any text in these posts. Although my whole point is to get my photos out there, I figure I need to also put my text ideas out there. Might as well , no one reads this thing anyway! LOL except all my Indian friends ;)

So I applied for a journalism internship at the St. Louis Alzheimer's Association. Sent in some of my writing examples today, so we'll see if I get it...would be doing that, going to school full time, and working full time...geeze...here are a few pics below with explanations:

Pic from Scotland...took this right outside Edinburgh Castle.


















Pic from Aspen, CO...leading up to Independence Pass..

2 comments:

BlackHelium said...

The Aspen picture is very beautiful; what time of day was the picture taken?

Kyle said...

The pic was taken right as the sun was going down...The sun was actually right behind that front range of mountains...The colors came because of the high altitude of the Pass I was going through. (About 9,000 ft) thanks for the compliment.