Wednesday, July 18, 2007

been a while

I haven't posted anything in a while. Not only have I not really had time to take any pics, but I haven't had any time to do any posting on here. I've been finishing my websites, joining the military, and doing schoolwork. I am leaving next Tuesday morning though to go out west. Me and my best friend are driving across the southernmost route across the US, and on the way back, we are taking the northern most route...Should get a TON of pics from that trip...my next update prolly wont be till early Aug.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I had a blast at your friends wedding. Hopefully you will post a few pics and some comments on the event. Anyway I'll see you in March hopefully, have fun in Africa and the other places you will be visiting. Talk to you soon my friend.